Baker Academic

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Reminder to Weigh in on the Super-Nerd Contest of the Century - Le Donne

I got a very decent response from my post concerning this question:

If you could study under two (and only two) living historical Jesus scholars, who would they be? Would you choose two names that represent different ends along a spectrum? Would you choose two scholars with strengths that complement each other?

Even so, I'd like to get at least fifty comments to expand the sample size. I'm attempting to measure the difference between popular perceptions in the blogosphere and the ivory tower. To weigh in on this question click here. Feel free to email a friend who might have an interesting opinion.

Don't make me beg; I'm the most pathetic beggar you've ever seen.

-anthony

ps. I've disabled the comments option on this post, so click here.